| || |
|THE COMPANY |
|Established 1986 |
|Energy Environment Studies ||1986 |
|Consulting for Energy Projects ||1989 |
|Provision of Equipment for Waste Management ||1994 |
|Industrial & Hazardous Waste Management ||1996 |
|Industrial Cleaning ||1999 |
|VEW AG |
Alstom Gas Turbines Ltd
Maschinenfabrik Bermatingen GmbH
Schleicher & Co Intl
Combined Heat and Power Systems
|PRESENTATION CINAR S.A. |
|• CINAR possesses know-how and experience in the sectors of Energy and Waste. The expertise and experience of CINAR in these sectors has been recognized by both private and public enterprises. |
• During the last decade CINAR has been active beyond Europe and has undertaken successful projects in America and in Asia.
• This successful presence of CINAR, is the result of continuous investment for improvement in the quality of CINAR’s products and services, the establishment of a high level know-how and the continuous up grading of its human resources.
• The close collaboration with clients, combined with the experience of the CINAR’s personnel, provides solutions that are financially viable, technically optimum and environmentally friendly.
|In the energy and environment sector the company provides: |
CINAR S.A. provides consulting services in the Greek and European market in the following sectors:
- Rational Use of Energy in Industry
- Design of Renewable Energy Sources Systems
- Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Treatment
- Industrial Cleaning
- Energy Policy Issues
- Production of Alternative Fuels (RDF)
• Industrial services
CINAR S.A. with its automated equipment and expert technical and scientific personnel provides services in the sections of:
- Collection, transport and safe disposal of toxic and hazardous waste
- Restoration of industrial environment
- Industrial cleaning
• Waste management equipment
CINAR S.A. provides modern machines and equipment suitable for the collection, transport and treatment of all types of waste.
• Energy production systems
CINAR S.A. provides energy production equipment from conventional and renewable energy sources and is specialized in designing and providing Combined Heat and Power systems (CHP) and Wind Parks.
| UP || |